Bobby Albert took over the family moving business when his father died unexpectedly. Determined to succeed, he transformed his father’s five-person business into a fast growth company, eventually employing 150 people before The Albert Group of Companies was approached by a strategic acquirer.
Rather than simply accept their first acquisition offer, Albert patiently negotiated the offer up by more than 100% before he agreed to be taken over.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– The difference between an abundance and a scarcity mindset.
– What distinguishes your company’s core values from the founder’s core values.
– How to 5X your revenue.
– The secret to getting discretionary effort from your employees.
– The difference between a values-driven company that gets results and a results-driven company that has values.
– Why aspirational values kill a company’s culture.
– How to more than double your next acquisition offer.
Click Here to See More